Companies in the food and beverage industry need trusted advisors who know the contours of their businesses and can provide effective solutions to the unique challenges they face.
We have the experience and depth to take your business to the next level.
RMF’s Food & Beverage Group is a multidisciplinary legal team that includes attorney’s from the firm’s Litigation, Employment, Intellectual Property and Corporate practice areas.
RMF has been representing food and beverage clients for decades, including food and beverage manufacturers, distributors, retailers, restaurants, franchisors, sellers of perishable goods and investors.
RMF’s Food & Beverage Practice Group assists clients with:
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Joint Ventures
- Bank Loans and Capital Financings
- Trademark Applications
- Wage and Hour and other Employment Issues
- Trademark Licensing
- Private Label Agreements
- Trademark Enforcement and Defense
- Bankruptcy and Creditors’ Rights Concerns
- Advertising and Marketing Advice
- Dispute Resolution, including Litigation and Appellate Representation
- Distribution Agreements
- E-Commerce and Internet Marketing
- Indemnity and Insurance Coverage
Back to Practice Areas