- Brooklyn Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2015)
- New York University (B.A., 2012)
- Practice Areas
- RMF Attorney Lois Bladykas appointed as co-chair of the Suffolk County Bar Association, Surrogate’s Court Committee for the 2020-2021 session
- Consider the Potential Benefits of Mediation Or Referees During the Pandemic
- Anatomy of a Probate Contest, Part IV: Objections in a Probate Proceeding
- Anatomy of a Probate Contest, Part I: Planning to Avoid a Contest
- The Potential Admission of an Electronic Will to Probate in New York State By Lois Bladykas
- New York State Bar Association Appoints Ruskin Moscou Faltischek Attorney Lois Bladykas as Chair of Membership & Law Students Committee for its Trusts & Estates Law Section
- Protecting Digital Assets in a Digital Age
- EPTL §2-1.5: How and When Can A Donee Acknowledge an Advancement?
Lois Bladykas is an Associate at Ruskin Moscou Faltischek, P.C., where she is a member of the firm’s Trusts and Estates Department and Estate Litigation Practice Group.
Lois’s practice focuses on estate and trust litigation, probate, estate administration, and estate planning. This includes all manner of Surrogate’s Court proceedings including probate contests, accounting proceedings, discovery proceedings, and other complex disputes between beneficiaries and fiduciaries. She represents fiduciaries and beneficiaries in Surrogate’s Courts as well as trial and appellate courts throughout the New York metropolitan area.
Lois is an active member of the New York State Bar Association Trusts and Estates Law Section, where she serves as Chair of the Membership and Law Students Committee. Lois is also a member of the New York State Bar Association Membership Committee and Nassau County Bar Association Surrogate’s Court Committee.
During law school, Lois was an Associate Managing Editor of the Brooklyn Law Review, as well as an active member of the Moot Court Honor Society, Appellate Division. She was a participant in the 2015 Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot in Vienna, Austria where her team was awarded Honorable Mention for their Respondent’s Brief. Lois was the recipient of a CALI Award (highest grade) in International Sales, and the winner of the Judge Nathan R. Sobel Prize (highest grade) in Criminal Law.
Lois is admitted to practice law in New York and New Jersey.
Back to Directory Print