- Brooklyn Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2015)
- New York University (B.A., 2012)
- Practice Areas
- Thirty-One Ruskin Moscou Faltischek Attorneys Named As New York Metropolitan Area Super Lawyers For 2022
- RMF Attorneys Lois Bladykas and Kera Reed elected to positions at the Suffolk County Women’s Bar Association
- Ruskin Moscou Faltischek, P.C. Announces the Promotion of Lois Bladykas and John Chillemi to Of Counsel
- Twenty-Five Ruskin Moscou Faltischek Attorneys Named As New York Metropolitan Area Super Lawyers For 2021
- Accessing Safe Deposit Boxes Owned By Allegedly Incapacitated Persons
- Joint Bank Accounts: Friend or Foe?
- RMF Attorney Lois Bladykas appointed as co-chair of the Suffolk County Bar Association, Surrogate’s Court Committee for the 2020-2021 session
- Consider the Potential Benefits of Mediation Or Referees During the Pandemic
- Anatomy of a Probate Contest, Part IV: Objections in a Probate Proceeding
- Anatomy of a Probate Contest, Part I: Planning to Avoid a Contest
- The Potential Admission of an Electronic Will to Probate in New York State By Lois Bladykas
- New York State Bar Association Appoints Ruskin Moscou Faltischek Attorney Lois Bladykas as Chair of Membership & Law Students Committee for its Trusts & Estates Law Section
- Protecting Digital Assets in a Digital Age
- EPTL §2-1.5: How and When Can A Donee Acknowledge an Advancement?
Lois Bladykas is of counsel at Ruskin Moscou Faltischek, P.C., where she is a member of the firm’s Trusts & Estates Department and Estate, Trust and Fiduciary Litigation Practice Group.
Lois’s practice focuses on estate, trust and fiduciary litigation, including all manner of Surrogate’s Court proceedings such as probate contests, accounting proceedings, discovery and turnover proceedings, will and trust construction proceedings, and other complex disputes between beneficiaries and fiduciaries. This includes related litigation in New York State Supreme Court and appeals to the Appellate Divisions and the Court of Appeals. In addition, Lois has experience representing clients in SCPA Article 17 and 17-A guardianship proceedings, and is qualified to serve as Guardian ad Litem in Surrogate’s Court.
As a complement to her litigation practice, Lois has significant experience in estate administration, including handling probate and administration proceedings, preparing fiduciary accountings, and preparing federal and New York State estate tax returns, as well as estate planning matters.
Lois is an active member of the New York State Bar Association Trusts and Estates Law Section, where she serves as Co-Chair of the Legislation & Government Relations Committee, and is a Co-Chair of the Suffolk County Bar Association Surrogate’s Court Committee. Lois is a member of the New York State Bar Association Membership Committee, Nassau County Bar Association Surrogate’s Court Committee, and Suffolk County Estate Planning Council.
Lois has written and co-written many articles for the New York Law Journal and other publications concerning trusts and estates issues, is an update editor of the LexisNexis New York Practice Guide on Probate and Estate Administration, and was a recipient of the 2019 Long Island Business News, Leadership in Law Award in the Associate category.
During law school, Lois was an Associate Managing Editor of the Brooklyn Law Review, as well as an active member of the Brooklyn Law School Moot Court Honor Society. She was a participant in the 2015 Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot in Vienna, Austria where her team was awarded Honorable Mention for their Respondent’s Brief.
Lois is admitted to practice law in New York and New Jersey.
Back to Directory Print