- New York University School of Law, (LLM, 1981)
- Brooklyn Law School (J.D., 1975)
- Long Island University (B.S., 1971)
- Practice Areas
- New York’s New Statutory Power of Attorney
- Congress Reverses IRS Guidance On Deductibility Of Expenses Paid With PPP Loans
- IRS Issues Additional Guidance On Deductibility Of Expenses Paid With PPP Loans
- Tax Relief During The COVID-19 Pandemic – Updated: April 13, 2020
- Estate Planning Review During COVID-19 Crisis
- Tax Related Provisions Of The Cares Act
- UPDATED Tax Relief During The COVID-19 Pandemic
- Tax Relief During The COVID-19 Pandemic
- Ruskin Moscou Faltischek Welcomes David N. Milner to the Firm
David Milner is a Partner at Ruskin Moscou Faltischek in the Trusts and Estates Department. Mr. Milner’s practice is focused on assisting clients plan their financial lives from an income, gift and estate tax perspective.
This often includes helping clients structure complicated business relationships in a manner calculated to reduce income tax consequences. Mr. Milner also helps families develop strategies which will permit them to accumulate wealth and then pass this wealth down to future generations in a practical, tax efficient manner. Mr. Milner represents clients in tax controversies before the Internal Revenue Service and state and location taxing authorities and provides guidance to families in administration of estates and trusts.
Prior to starting his legal career, Mr. Milner, who is also a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), had a ten year career in the accounting profession. This experience, which included working in the tax practice of both a “Big 4” and a well respected regional accounting firm, enables him to offer his clients uncommon insight into a wide variety of legal matters.
Mr. Milner is a member of the New York State Bar Association – Tax Section and Trusts and Estates Section – where he has served on various committees including, Estate and Trust Administration, Compliance, Practice and Procedure. Mr. Milner is the Deputy Mayor of the Incorporated Village of Lake Success, New York, where he serves as Chairman of the Village’s Finance Committee and as Liaison to the Village’s Department of Public Works. Mr. Milner previously served Chairman of the Village’s Park Commission, House Committee and Environmental Commission and as Deputy Chairman of the Village’s Golf Commission. Mr. Milner is a past President of the Village of Lake Success Men’s Club. (2013-2015). Mr. Milner is a frequent speaker before community groups and trade organizations on matters relating to income tax and estate planning and wealth and asset preservation.
Back to Directory Print