- St. John's University School of Law (J.D., Dean's List, 2012)
- Long Island University, C.W. Post (B.S. 2008)
- Practice Areas
- RMF Attorney David F. Durso Named to Contractors for Kids Board of Directors
- New York State Makes Significant Changes to the Compliance Certification Requirement
- Federal Bureau of Investigation Announces Paycheck Protection Program Enforcement
- Department of The Treasury Issues New PPP Loan Guidance: A Look at Recent Guidance and Future Enforcement Actions
- RMF Attorneys Present Webinar Program on Telemental Health to the Association of Mental Health And Wellness
- UPDATE: In Response To The COVID-19 Outbreak, Governor Cuomo Issues Executive Order 202.10 Making Sweeping Changes For Health Care Providers
- In Response To The COVID-19 Outbreak, Governor Cuomo Issues Executive Order 202.10 Making Sweeping Changes For Health Care Providers
- Reminder: OMIG Mandatory Compliance Program Certifications Due by the End of the Year
- RMF Attorney David F. Durso Presents Health Care Law to the Mather-St Charles Medical Staff
- RMF Attorney David Durso Presents Program to the Nassau County Bar Association Hospital and Health Law Committee
- The Office of the Medicaid Inspector General Focusing on Enforcement of the Mandatory Compliance Program Obligation
- One Hit and a Few Near Misses: How New York State Physicians Lost Fundamental Rights, Risked Losing More – And No One Noticed
- Proctorships and the 30 Day Reporting Requirement
- Attorney at Ruskin Moscou Faltischek, P.C. Name to Contractors for Kids Advisory Board
David Durso is an Associate at Ruskin Moscou Faltischek P.C., where he is a member of the firm’s Health Law: Regulatory, Health Law: Transactional and Corporate & Securities Departments, as well as the firm’s White Collar Crime and Investigations, and Cybersecurity and Data Privacy practice groups.
David’s practice focuses on health care professionals and companies in matters involving the Office of Professional Medical Conduct (OPMC), Office of the Inspector General (OIG), and the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA). He also represents health care professionals and companies in hospital medical staff proceedings, audits, claw-backs, and demands for repayment made by Medicare, Medicaid, and private health insurers. David also represents corporations and individuals in criminal actions and government investigations.
As a member of the Corporate & Securities Department, David represents clients in a variety of matters including mergers and acquisitions and other complex transactions.
David’s cybersecurity practice includes conducting internal investigations regarding the source and extent of cybersecurity breaches. He also advises clients about the potential criminal liability that the source of a cyber-attack could face following an incident.
David is a member of the Board of Directors of Contractors for Kids, a Long Island charity that provides financial assistance to families with sick children.
Prior to joining Ruskin Moscou Faltischek P.C., David was an Assistant District Attorney with the Bronx County District Attorney’s Office. As an Assistant District Attorney, he investigated and prosecuted crimes ranging from misdemeanors to violent felony offenses.
David is admitted to practice law in the State of New York and the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York. He is a member of the Nassau County Bar Association, where he is a member of the Hospital and Health Law Committee. David is also a member of the New York State Bar Association, where he is a member of the Health Law Section and serves on the Young Health Lawyers Committee.
Back to Directory Print