- St. John's University School of Law (J.D. 2010
- Fordham University (Cum Laude)
- Practice Areas
- RMF’S Construction Practice Group Resolved Clients Multi-Million Dollar Lawsuit
- RMF Partner E. Christopher Murray Successfully Represented Client in Libel Case Involving Facebook Posts
- Ruskin Moscou Faltischek P.C. Establishes Insurance & Insurance Litigation Practice Group, With Michael D. Brown to Chair
Melissa Sanderleaf is an Associate at Ruskin Moscou Faltischek P.C., where she is a member of the firm’s Litigation Department. Ms. Sanderleaf is a commercial litigator with significant experience before both federal and state courts. In addition to her litigation practice, she has also handled arbitrations and mediations of complex disputes. Ms. Sanderleaf counsels and advocates for clients on a variety of matters regarding complex commercial and residential real estate, general commercial contracts, trade secrets, copyrights and trademarks, as well as financial and business related disputes.
Melissa received her Juris Doctor (J.D.) from St. John’s University School of Law in 2010. She received her undergraduate degree from Fordham University, where she graduated Cum Laude. While in law school, Melissa was a member of the St. John’s Law Review, a student-run organization that publishes scholarly articles of legal significance across all topics.
Prior to joining Ruskin Moscou Faltischek P.C., Melissa was a general commercial litigation associate at Seyfarth Shaw LLP in New York City.
She is admitted to practice in the State of New York, the U.S. District Courts for the Southern District of New York and the Eastern District of New York and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
Ms. Sanderleaf is an active member in the New York State Bar Association and the American Bar Association.
Back to Directory Print