- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law (J.D., Magna cum laude, 2020)
- Arcadia University (B.A., 2016)
- Is the Third Time the Charm? NYS Assembly Considers Amendment Increasing Individual Charitable Trustee Commission in 2021 Legislative Session
- Biden Issues Executive Order Seeking Non-Compete Reform
- Ruskin Moscou Faltischek, P.C. Hires Kassandra Polanco and Dominick P. Ragno as First Year Associates
- Cannabis and the Workplace
- New York Adopts CDC Guidance for Fully Vaccinated Individuals
Kassandra Polanco is an Associate at Ruskin Moscou Faltischek, P.C., where she is rotating through the firm’s 6 core departments.
Kassandra received her Juris Doctor from Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, where she graduated Magna Cum Laude. During law school, Kassandra served as the President of the Trial Advocacy and Practice Honor Society, and President of the Women’s Bar Association. She was also an active member of Law Review, where she published Trimming the Fat: The GDPR as a Model for Cleaning Up Our Data Usage, in 2020.
Kassandra participated in Touro’s Small Business & Not For Profit Clinic where she drafted organizational documents, and completed trademark registration for a local Long Island food supplier.
Upon graduation, she was the recipient of the National Association of Women Lawyers Award, which is awarded to a third-year law student selected by faculty of their law school.
Kassandra is admitted to practice in the State of New York and the U.S. District Courts for the Southern District of New York and the Eastern District of New York.
Back to Directory Print