Marketing Assistant – Job Description
Premier Long Island Law Firm, Ruskin Moscou Faltischek, P.C., is seeking a Marketing Assistant to join its Marketing Department.
- Coordinating and assisting attorneys with day-to-day marketing tasks and coordinating marketing projects and activities as requested;
- Assisting in the development of advertisements, marketing brochures, announcements, invitations, client alerts, journal ads or other promotional materials;
- Maintaining internal communication through firm wide newsletters and attorney alerts/articles.
- Assisting in preparation of proposals and presentations using marketing resource materials;
- Planning and executing marketing events;
- Planning and providing support for all firm-hosted events, including CLEs, networking events, meet and greets, etc.;
- Assisting in the selection and procurement of promotional items;
- Publicizing news items, victories, events, articles, law alerts, both internally and through external vehicles, including our website and social media platforms.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and/or Communications;
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Experience and familiarity in graphic design programs and email marketing systems and development of campaigns;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- The ability to multitask and interact with a variety of personality types;
- Detail & deadline oriented;
- A positive, strong work ethic;
- Prior law firm experience a plus.
Competitive salary and benefits package offered. Please identify salary expectation when submitting resume.
Back to Career Opportunities Print