- Hofstra Law School (J.D., magna cum laude, 2016)
- SUNY Albany (B.A., magna cum laude, 2013)
- Practice Areas
- New York Increases Capacity for Office Spaces
- COVID-19 Relief Legislation: Round Three
- Employees Are Entitled To Paid Leave Under NY Law To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine
- New York Provides New Guidance Regarding Use Of NYS COVID-19 Sick Leave
- Additional COVID-19 Relief Legislation
- Updates To New York’s Travel Advisory For Out-Of-State Travel
- New York State Sick Leave Law Takes Effect
- New School Year, New Questions: Employee Leave Rights Under The FFCRA
- RMF Attorney Nicole Della Ragione To Present MCLE Webinar On Cybersecurity Ethics For The Trusts & Estates Practitioner
- COVID-19 Antibody Tests and Returning to Work
- Back to Work Planning and New Guidance from the Department of the Treasury Regarding PPP Loan Forgiveness
- Part II-Restructuring and Bankruptcy Options to Save your Company from the Brink: Large Company Solutions for Small and Mid-Market Enterprises
- Small Businesses and the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- COVID-19 and WORKPLACE IMPACT FAQS
- UPDATED: Coronavirus Legal Update- NYS WORKFORCE REDUCTION ORDER
- Coronavirus Legal Update- NYS WORKFORCE REDUCTION ORDER
- There are resources available to help plan for a crisis.
- In Uniondale, A Law Firm Adds Practice Group
- Ruskin Moscou Faltischek P.C. Establishes Insurance & Insurance Litigation Practice Group, With Michael D. Brown to Chair
- Nicole Della Ragione to Speak at Nassau County Bar Association Labor and Employment Committee
- Opinion: Beware – SHIELD law to overhaul cyber security reporting
- RMF Associate Nicole Della Ragione Speaks at Event Covering Cybersecurity and the Risks Business Owners Encounter.
- RMF Attorney Nicole Della Ragione Speaks at Event Covering Cybersecurity and the Risks Business Owners Encounter
- Ruskin Moscou Faltischek Associate Nicole Della Ragione Speaks at Event Covering the Cybersecurity Legal Needs for Today’s Emerging Technologies
- Ruskin Moscou Faltischek Attorney Nicole Della Ragione Named to Board of Girls Inc. of Long Island
- New Year and New Obligations: What Employers Need to Know about 2019
- EU’s data protection regulation could impact LI firms
- New Sexual Harassment Laws Affecting New York State Employers
- CYBER RISK- Next Steps for Evolving Security
- Regulatory Gap: Cybersecurity at K-12 Schools
- The C-Suite must become involved in cybersecurity
- Lawyers Say More Regulation Is Likely to Follow Equifax Breach
- Equifax Breach and Protecting Yourself in the Aftermath
- Ransomware Mitigation Tips and Steps to Increase Security
- Increased Enforcement of HIPAA Security Rules
- Major Expansion of Cybersecurity and Data Privacy Practice Group at Ruskin Moscou Faltischek
- Gone In 60 Milliseconds
- Data Breaches and the Cost of Delay and Disorganization
- Financial Services Industry in New York is About to be Pounded by Proposed New Cybersecurity Regulations
- Ruskin Moscou Faltischek Presents Annual Award for Outstanding Appellate Advocacy at the Maurice A. Dean School of Law at Hofstra University
Nicole E. Della Ragione is an Associate at Ruskin Moscou Faltischek, P.C., where she is a member of the firm’s Cybersecurity and Data Privacy Practice Group, Commercial Litigation Department, Employment Practice Group, Health Law Department, and the White Collar Crime and Investigations Practice Group.
Nicole’s practice focuses in the cybersecurity arena as well as federal and state litigation. She has been engaged in numerous cybersecurity engagements ranging across industries and of all sizes. Her work includes advising businesses based on their level of cyberpreparedness and conducting risk and threat assessments, incident response planning, immediate incident response and remediation, privacy impact assessments, and defending against enforcement actions, government investigations and private party civil actions.
In addition to her cybersecurity work, Nicole has experience as a commercial litigator in both federal and state courts. She has represented individuals and companies in a wide area of complex commercial litigation – including matters involving employer/employee disputes, trade secret misappropriation, business torts, breach of contract and shareholder disputes, professional liability (including claims related to Employment Practices Liability and Directors and Offices Insurance Policies), and Article 78 proceedings.
She also has experience in matters involving the employer-employee relationship. Nicole has experience handling wage and hour compliance and investigations, employment discrimination prevention, employee handbooks and trainings, administrative proceedings, disability accommodations and leave related issues. Nicole has also defended against claims in administrative and court proceedings relating to sexual harassment, age, race, and national origin discrimination, restrictive covenant violations, confidentiality violations, and trade secret theft for various clients, both large and small.
Nicole is a proud supporter and Board of Directors member of Girls Inc. of Long Island, an affiliate of the nationally organized Girls Incorporated, whose mission is to inspire all girls to be strong, smart and bold. Nicole was named in Long Island Business News in its Ones to Watch.
During law school Nicole was Notes Editor of the Hofstra Law Review, was active competitive member in Hofstra’s Moot Court Board, and a member of the Hofstra Trial Advocacy Association.
Thomson Reuters, Long Island Emerging Tech Event- 2019
CPD, Cyber Security Seminar- 2019
Skytop Strategies, Cyber Risk Governance Conference- 2018
Long Island Cybersecurity Conference- 2017
LIBN Cybersecurity Roundtable- 2017
Institute of Internal Auditors Fraud Conference- 2016
Back to Directory Print