- Hofstra University School of Law (J.D., 2018)
- Adelphi (B.S., 2010)
- Practice Areas
- Accounting for Fiduciaries’ Actions
- Twenty-Five Ruskin Moscou Faltischek Attorneys Named As New York Metropolitan Area Super Lawyers For 2021
- RMF Attorney Lisa Fenech Named Treasurer of The Nassau County Women’s Bar Foundation
- Wrongful Death Compromises: A Proposal
- My Kidney to Yours: The Organ Shortage Crisis
- Estate Planning Review During COVID-19 Crisis
- The Future of Mediation In Trusts and Estates
- Anatomy of a Probate Contest, Part 2: The Probate Petition and Jurisdiction
Lisa Fenech is an Associate at Ruskin Moscou Faltischek, P.C., where she is a member of the firm’s Trusts and Estates Department and Estate Litigation Practice Group.
Lisa’s practice focuses on estate and trust litigation, probate, estate administration, and estate planning. This includes all manner of Surrogate’s Court proceedings including probate contests, accounting proceedings, discovery proceedings, and other complex disputes between beneficiaries and fiduciaries. She represents fiduciaries and beneficiaries in Surrogate’s Courts as well as trial and appellate courts throughout the New York metropolitan area.
Lisa is an active member of the New York State Bar Association Trusts and Estates Law Section, where she serves as Chair of the Sponsorship Committee. Lisa is also a member of the Nassau County Women’s Bar Association and the Nassau County Bar Association Surrogate’s Court Committee. Lisa is on the Board of the Nassau County Women’s Bar Foundation, the charitable arm of the Nassau County Women’s Bar Association, which raises funds for breast cancer research and scholarships for female law students on Long Island. Lisa has been appointed as Treasurer to the Nassau County Women’s Bar Foundation for the 2021-2023 term.
Lisa has co-authored many articles with Hon. C. Raymond Radigan for the New York Law Journal and other publications concerning trusts and estates issues.
During law school, Lisa was the Editor-in-Chief of Family Court Review at the Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University and an active member of the Moot Court Honors Board. Upon graduation, Lisa received The William Eric Goldberg Endowed Memorial Scholarship, which is awarded to a graduate who has provided significant support and leadership in improving the quality of life and educational experience for others.
Lisa is admitted to practice law in New York.
Back to Directory Print