- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, (J.D. Summa Cum Laude, 2017)
- St. John’s University (B.S., 2012)
- Practice Areas
- Twenty-Five Ruskin Moscou Faltischek Attorneys Named As New York Metropolitan Area Super Lawyers For 2021
- RMF Attorney Elizabeth S. Sy Named to Hope For Youth Board of Directors
- RMF Attorney Elizabeth S. Sy Presents at Virtual Event “How to Have a Successful Summer at Touro Law Center
- RMF Attorney Elizabeth S. Sy Presents at “Women of Color in Practice: Challenges and Strategies for Success” at Touro Law
- Subrogation Fail: Insurers Cannot Revive Contribution Claims Abandoned During Trial against Third-Parties As Subrogors in a New Action
- In Uniondale, A Law Firm Adds Practice Group
- Ruskin Moscou Faltischek P.C. Establishes Insurance & Insurance Litigation Practice Group, With Michael D. Brown to Chair
- Franchisors Beware: The Death of No-Poach Agreement. Are Non-Competes Next?
- Victim Defamation Claims In the Era of #MeToo
Elizabeth S. Sy is an Associate at Ruskin Moscou Faltischek, P.C., where she is a member of the firm’s Litigation Department and Intellectual Property & Technology Practice Group.
Elizabeth S. Sy’s practice focuses primarily on complex commercial litigation, including matters involving franchisor/franchisee disputes, shareholder and partnership disputes, unfair business practices, trademark and copyright infringement, misappropriation of trade secrets, real estate disputes, breach of contract, and Article 78 proceedings against municipalities and corporations. A portion of Elizabeth’s practice also involves insurance-related matters, with an emphasis on defending professional liability claims against attorneys.
Elizabeth received her Juris Doctor from Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center in 2017, graduating Summa Cum Laude. During law school, Elizabeth was an Honors Program Scholar and the Editor-in-Chief of the Touro Law Review. She served as the Treasurer of the Public Interest Law Organization and Student Co-Director of the Legal Education Access Program, a program designed to promote diversity and assist incoming law students with developing study and exam skills. Elizabeth continues to support the program as a guest lecturer.
Upon graduation, Elizabeth received the Dean Emeritus Howard A. Glickstein Award for Outstanding Leadership and Overall Academic Excellence; the Exemplary Contributions to the Growth of the Law Center Award; the Distinguished Writing Award for the Best Article Written by a Graduating Student; and the CALI award in Criminal Procedure.
In January 2019, Elizabeth received the Outstanding Young Alumni Award for providing an exceptional level of service to the Law Center and serving as a role model for graduating students.
Elizabeth is a proud supporter and Board of Directors member of Hope For Youth, a non-profit organization that is dedicated to facilitating positive changes in the lives of children. She is also a member of the Nassau County Bar Association.
Elizabeth is admitted to practice in the State of New York and the U.S. District Courts for the Southern District of New York and the Eastern District of New York.
Back to Directory Print