- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law (J.D., summa cum laude, 2018)
- Stony Brook University (B.A., magna cum laude, 2014)
- Practice Areas
- Insurer Waived Ability to Disclaim Coverage After Failing to Provide Timely Reservation of Rights Notice to Underlying Claimant
- Last Call For Expungement: FINRA’s Rule Increasing the Cost and Burden of Obtaining Expungement Goes into Effect on Sept. 14, 2020
- In Uniondale, A Law Firm Adds Practice Group
- Ruskin Moscou Faltischek P.C. Establishes Insurance & Insurance Litigation Practice Group, With Michael D. Brown to Chair
Brian Passarelle is a member of the firm’s Commercial Litigation Department and Insurance Practice Group. His practice focuses on complex commercial litigation matters, including breach of contract, unfair competition, business torts, partnership disputes, and real estate disputes. He has represented insurance companies and their insureds in both insurance coverage and defense matters, with an emphasis on professional liability claims.
Brian is a graduate of Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, where he graduated summa cum laude and was a six-time recipient of the CALI Award for the highest grade in a course. At Touro, Brian was the Issue Editor of the Touro Law Review. He also interned at Touro’s Bankruptcy Clinic and served as an extern for the United States Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of New York, Criminal Division.
Brian received his B.A., magna cum laude, from Stony Brook University.
Back to Directory Print