- Hofstra Law School (J.D., Magna Cum Laude, 2016)
- SUNY Albany (B.A., Magna Cum Laude, 2013)
- Practice Areas
- Regulatory Gap: Cybersecurity at K-12 Schools
- The C-Suite must become involved in cybersecurity
- Lawyers Say More Regulation Is Likely to Follow Equifax Breach
- Equifax Breach and Protecting Yourself in the Aftermath
- Ransomware Mitigation Tips and Steps to Increase Security
- Increased Enforcement of HIPAA Security Rules
- Gone In 60 Milliseconds
- Data Breaches and the Cost of Delay and Disorganization
- Financial Services Industry in New York is About to be Pounded by Proposed New Cybersecurity Regulations
Nicole Della Ragione is an Associate at Ruskin Moscou Faltischek, P.C., where she is a member of the firm’s Cybersecurity and Data Privacy Practice group, Commercial Litigation Department, Health Law Department, and the White Collar Crime and Investigations Practice Group.
Since joining the firm, Nicole’s practice has focused in the cybersecurity arena as well as federal and state litigation. Nicole has been engaged in numerous cybersecurity engagements ranging across industries and of all sizes. Her work includes advising businesses based on their level of cyber-preparedness and conducting risk and threat assessments, incident response planning, immediate incident response and remediation, compliance gap analyses, and defending against enforcement actions, government investigations and private party civil actions.
In addition to her cybersecurity work, Nicole has experience as a commercial litigator in both federal and state courts. She has represented individuals and companies in a wide area of complex commercial litigation – including matters involving employer/employee disputes, trade secret misappropriation, business torts, breach of contract and shareholder disputes, and Article 78 proceedings. Nicole has also defended against claims such as sexual harassment, age, race, national origin and disability discrimination for various clients, both large and small.
During law school Nicole was Notes Editor of the Hofstra Law Review, was active competitive member in Hofstra’s Moot Court Board, and a member of the Hofstra Trial Advocacy Association.
Skytop Strategies, Cyber Risk Governance Conference- 2018
Long Island Cybersecurity Conference- 2017
LI Cybersecurity Conference Fri, June 9, 2017, 7:45 am – Noon
LIBN Cybersecurity Roundtable- 2017
Institute of Internal Auditors Fraud Conference- 2016
Back to Directory